Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Just to catch up.

Wow I have neglected to post for far to long. Admittedly I have been focusing my energy on trying to let my neighbors in Scio Township know that the market has changed. I want them to know because the housing market is an indicator of the overall economy when people and business are comfortable creating jobs and increasing pay people are more comfortable to invest in real estate.

This means that house prices are on the rise so whether or not someone wants to sell they should know that they could and the could sell quickly. If they do not wish to sell then they should know that they may start having equity in their home again, and by doing simple maintenance projects they could see more from their investment in the future.

Speaking of investing in the future, I am still planning on riding in the Tour De Cure with the proceeds from housing sales that I help negotiate. I think that this healthy activity is investing in my future and that of my neighbors and fellow Michiganders, diabetes is far to common in our community. I will be using my mission first real estate tactics to help the American Diabetes Association to eradicate this disease in my lifetime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment