Thursday, May 16, 2013

So quite a bit has happened since the last time I posted. My cousin and I both walked in commencement ceremonies, she from CMU and myself from Wayne State University. It is an honor to be an alumnus from Wayne State University but as I was sitting in the rows of all of my fellow graduates that are no doubt going on to work somewhere in management, accounting or finance I was thinking why have I chosen to make my career real estate?

The long and short of it is I saw a need! As my professors in entrepreneurship and organizational development used to say when you see a need and you can fill that need you should do it. That is why I am a Realtor, that is why I am a MISSION FIRST REALTOR. As I speak with people in my daily business activities I have seen that many people have been either hurt by an Agent or have been abandoned. That is the need I will fill, my mission is not to make money by using less then ethical techniques but to build a relationship with people. I want to be the most trusted source in real estate, that all of the people I help will think of me as a source of information and help.

When I was sitting in the classes I knew that I wanted to be my own boss. To work hard for something that is needed and that by doing so I can support my family, community and the organizations I believe in. I never thought that I would find real estate to provide all of these things to me. However, now that I have been doing this and have had success I realize that this is what my education was preparing me for and I am happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment